Virgin Atlantic sits within the Virgin Group of companies. Virgin Atlantic Little Red launched in April 2013 to create a domestic feeder service to London Heathrow, for Virgin Atlantic’s long haul customers from around the UK.
MCG International was approached by Aer Lingus to supply in excess of 100 cabin crew and eight team managers to complement their four A320 aircraft & flight crew leased to Virgin.
We assigned a dedicated Account Manager with 20 years’ experience in Cabin Crew Instruction to manage the MCG International Team who:
- Sourced, interviewed & pre-selected cabin crew for allocation to Virgin Atlantic Little Red
- Co-ordinated monthly assessment centres with involvement from Aer Lingus & Virgin Atlantic to harmonise the tri-party working relationship
- Arranged medicals, five year background references & CRB checks for security clearance for airside passes
- Provided contracts of employment under Swedish Derogation model
- Allocated & managed staff across Little Red’s four locations - Heathrow Airport, Manchester, Aberdeen & Edinburgh including performance, HR issues, monthly payroll of the salaried cabin crew
- Managed the entire recruitment process via our online CRM recruitment
- Provided full HR management service
- Supplied full suite of management information to client
- Attended monthly service review meetings with client in Dublin
- Operated MCG International’s stringent ISO 9001:2008 quality processes in line with monitoring & audit processes in-house as well as by Aer Lingus & the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA)